Movies...

Movies that I watched recently -

Khosla Ka Ghosla - Very nice movie. Decent length - a short one but complete. Entertaining, and very typical middle class depiction. And it is especially made for janta from and around Delhi. Not that those who are not from those places will not enjoy it. My memorable sequence from the movie being - Father telling proudly that I will buy the land and my engineer son will build the house and then the son clarifying I am not a "house building" engineer, I am a computer engineer. This son is also aspiring to go to US of A, another son is an aspiring real estate agent. Boman Irani got a role similar to that of LRMB and makes you laugh. All that happens in this melee is very entertaining. In all, I liked the movie very much.

DON - I liked the movie, the style, the storyline, the twists, the scope for a sequel and so on. The movie grew on me after I left the theatre. Leaves the viewer thinking, wondering and smiling. I have even thought a name for the next in sequel - DON II - Roma's revenge or in hindi - DON Dwitiya - Roma ka Badla. Howz that!!

~mks

Comments

sbharti said…
hullo sir.. great to see u here ;-) btw i just watched KKG recently.. mast movie hai.. i liked the script-cum-acting of these simple dudes.. atleast better than DON :P

Popular posts from this blog

Coorg Trip

Web 2.0 Sites

In US...