Call from Google search...

I was trying to search for some Movers and Packers in Bangalore today when I noticed this call thing in the sponsored links. So I dialed out the first result and it actually connected me to the movers and packers listed there. Its another thing that I was trying to call at 10pm in the night and this movers and packers guy didn't want to talk and disconnected immediately. The feature as such was a pleasant surprise. I will test this out tomorrow during working hours.













~mks

Comments

Prasoon said…
This one is a great service..
I was already thinking of prank calls after I saw the help for this feature :P
Amit G said…
Yep looks a nice feature. Another step from google to make a person "web"onised :D
But i really feel security, as it has always been with any google product, will be the biggest concern here again. Prank calls is just one of them :)

Popular posts from this blog

Coorg Trip

In US...

Web 2.0 Sites