Bad day!

We went to one "Hemadri Cermaics Shop" near Silk Board in Bangalore. I parked the car with enough space for parking two more cars on the left. But one lorry driver had other ideas. While we were inside checking out the bathroom accessories, he apparently while backing up his vehicle, did a huge smooch with the rear left door of my car -















He could have stopped while the lorry just touched my car but that has not to happen, the lorry's rear stuck at this point in my car and dragged the car till its front bumper hit the boundary wall some 3 ft ahead of it -















The lorry driver ran away after the incident. The shop owner who owned the lorry as well has promised to bear the cost for the dent. But lets see if they hold their promise when I tell them the cost of repair tomorrow. When I showed the damage to service center they were suggesting change of door. I am going to claim the insurance for this and hope they pay the part which will come to me. I will be loosing the no-claim bonus as well when I renew the insurance next year.

Bad day indeed for me!

~Mks

Comments

Ashwath said…
Similarly I lost my bike key, made a duplicate one only to find the original key under my desk phone..

~Ashwath
sbharti said…
ohh shit.. btw paise mile? really bad day..

PS : i th8 only bangalore traffic sucks.. but it seems even parking lots suck :( lol..

Popular posts from this blog

Coorg Trip

In US...

Web 2.0 Sites